BBQ Pork Rub
This is a rub that I got off the Lucinda Scala Quinn program. She oven roasted spareribs that looked delicious.
So I tried them since it saves a lot of effort in setting up AND CLEANING LATER the grill.
Here is the rub she used.
It was really very good but did not pair as well with my favorite home made BBQ sauce.
It is a keeper but not for my BBQ baby backs
- 1/4 cup packed dark-brown sugar
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 4 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Mix together store in air tight container.